[RP TownTalk] missing cats in Ward 1

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 17 11:37:03 UTC 2012

Very sorry to hear that; it was mentioned that posters should be put out for people to see re. the cats; I'd also suggest putting flyers in local veterinary offices; I know that Lynns' Animal Hospital has a bulletin board.  Hope the little ones will be found safe and sound and soon.

Please keep us posted.