[RP TownTalk] District Council to Vote on Cafritz, Monday, July 9, in Upper Marlboro

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Jul 5 17:08:23 UTC 2012

Just to make sure this doesn't sit out there, while it is technically true
that Andrew "may lose part of his front yard to road expansion," it is not
what we've been discussing as the way to deal with Cafritz-generated
traffic on Queensbury, and I don't think it's going to happen.  We've
discussed, with very little detail (because we are waiting on the results
of a traffic study) ways to discourage excessive traffic on Queensbury.

All of the roads through Town Center will remain under the Town's control;
we can and will implement whatever traffic controls our residents want.

Alan