[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 10 16:59:32 UTC 2012

Ms Collins,

I myself most decidedly did not say any of those mean things.  I did not bash you.  I said simply that I found your remarks about "the politicians" and their motives offensive.  This was prefaced by saying you're allowed to feel that way and say so.

Not to put too fine a point on it, but *you* bashed.  I said, roughly, "Hey now, they don't deserve that, and it's mean."  And now I'm getting private mail calling me a meanie and you're getting public mail saying you're being bashed.  There's actually a lot of this, on this list.

Best regards,
Andrew