[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Wed Jul 11 02:24:09 UTC 2012

I will confirm Jonathan's statement below that this project was never (and
still is not) a "done deal." I came to at least one council meeting in
early January with a pre-written letter recommending denial of the
rezoning.  We had very long, intense negotiations, and I voted for it
because the final package had everything I thought the Town needed, and a
lot of things we wanted.