[RP TownTalk] Cafritz Vote

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:34:13 UTC 2012

This seems so strange to me because every thing I ever heard from MUTC  council and the town council was that they were all for the development, closed sessions where the public was not allowed to be involved or express opinions even family members of town council and MUTC members all for the development.
What exactly is going on here?