[RP TownTalk] Cafritz vote

Euniverz euniverz at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 12:45:49 UTC 2012

I'll say it publicly,

I usually keep my opinions to myself, or at least I don't share them here anymore, because bullying and bashing is all too common on this list and frankly, who needs it?  Just because you prefaced your statement by saying "you're allowed to feel that way", which I find highly patronizing, you don't get to hurl ad hominem attacks and close down open discourse like that.

She didn't say anything wrong or offensive.  Me thinks thou doth protest too much.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Riverdale Park Resident

Ms Collins,
I myself most decidedly did not say any of those mean things.  I did not bash
ou.  I said simply that I found your remarks about "the politicians" and their
otives offensive.  This was prefaced by saying you're allowed to feel that
ay and say so.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but *you* bashed.  I said, roughly, "Hey now,
hey don't deserve that, and it's mean."  And now I'm getting
rivate mail calling me a meanie and you're getting public mail saying
ou're being bashed.  There's actually a lot of this, on this list.
Best regards,
ndrew