[RP TownTalk] Rate the Performance of Town Leadership

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Wed Jul 11 18:35:07 UTC 2012

All -

I am not fishing for compliments nor hoping for 10 lashes but am curious in
general what the general sentiment out there is.   Two people have expressed
that the elected officials in the town either or not listening or don't
care.  Rather than debate the veracity of the statement I would prefer
people provide some constructive feedback on how we have operated and what
you think the legislative priorities should be (or should have been).

In the last 12 months (since the last election):

What should the Mayor and Council be doing that they are not doing?

Where have the Mayor and Council got it right, where have they missed the
boat?

ETC.

Best,

Jonathan