[RP TownTalk] Rate the Performance of Town Leadership

bob smith sfmc68 at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 20:56:48 UTC 2012

Sorry Jonathan, your questions hurt my head because of tense.
In my opinion, the questions and answers are:
What should they have done in the past? what they did, their job of
representing all of the wards and town at large by soliciting inputs on
issues from townsfolk on issues before the council and town. Wait, that
is what they did. My personal observations, discussions and reading of
the meeting minutes confirm this.

Where has the elected gotten it right over the last 12 months? in doing
the jobs they were elected to do, working for the best for the town. Did
they get it right - working the issues the best they could with
neighboring towns, the county council, developers, and so - you bet they
did.

Where has the elected gotten it wrong? Sorry, they haven't gotten it
wrong. Yes, they have not been able to please all of the people all of
the time, but I feel my views and opinions have been heard, and the town
at large has been represented.
Thanks
bob smith