[RP TownTalk] Rate the Performance of Town Leadership

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Wed Jul 11 21:10:28 UTC 2012

Sorry I don't think I have ever meant you , but you have said some rather nasty and condescending to me on town talk , as you seem to be one of the several men on this list serve who seem to feel sniping at females is great sport.

To all of the Bully Men
Guess what?
Not every one in Riverdale Park has had the same experience you have had dealing with the Mayor and town council.
And you know what?
Jumping up and down on every word that you don't like does not make you right. It just reinforces the fact that you are bullies.