[RP TownTalk] Rate the Performance of Town Leadership

Jeffrey Yorke yorkedial at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 22:22:46 UTC 2012

As always, Lou, a nice, reasoned note that is good to read.

Thanks for being thoughtful. And, I agree with you. I don't agree with the
Kelly's conclusion on Cafritz but always found their arguments against the
plan more like brainfood than a missile attack into my camp. Or any camp.

I  also enjoyed meeting both of them at the Arts Festival this year and we
all enjoyed a nice chat about the day, the artists' booths and the music. I
am glad that we are neighbors.

--
Jeffrey Yorke
Yorke Property Management, Inc.