[RP TownTalk] Missing Cat

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 16:48:08 UTC 2012

We let our cats outside, but they are spayed and have their shots.
They do not contribute to the increase in the population of cats in
the area.

If we were to keep them indoors, they would be positively psychotic.
(We've tried it, and I'm not kidding.) As long as my neighbors are
okay with it (they say they are) I see no harm in letting a kitty be
outside for part of their day.

-Sarah