[RP TownTalk] Economic Development Meeting Reschedule Again! i.e. Back on for Tonight.

Jonathan W. Ebbeler jebbeler at efusionconsulting.com
Mon Jul 23 16:48:39 UTC 2012

All -

The previous conflict in schedule has been resolved and the originally
scheduled Economic Development meeting that I originally thought I had to
move to Thursday is back on for tonight 7/23 @7:30 at Town Center Market.

I am specifically holding the meeting at this property since it represents
the largest investment by a private land holder in our historic town center
properties over the last decade.  I am attempting to bring attention to the
fact that commercial ventures can and are successful in Riverdale Park.

Best

Jonathan