[RP TownTalk] Trash pickup

Alan K. Thompson akthompson at riverdaleparkmd.gov
Thu Jul 26 11:22:12 UTC 2012

Audrey,

I asked our Public Works Director to look into this, and he let me know
yesterday that the contractor re-trained their employees that cover
Riverdale Park in advance of today's trash collection. Management at the
contractor will check our streets after today's collection to make sure
there were no problems.

Thank you for letting us know about the problem (and thanks also to another
resident who contacted Director Addison directly about a related problem
with trash collection)!

Alan