[RP TownTalk] Fwd: [RP Town Announce] Public Hearing - June 4, 2012

Kate Kelly mrs.ahkelly at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:32:27 UTC 2012

This just in from TownAnnounce
KK

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Waverly Pollitt" <wpollitt at riverdaleparkmd.gov>
> Subject: [RP Town Announce] Public Hearing - June 4, 2012
> Date: June 1, 2012 9:12:33 AM EDT
> To: <townannounce at riverdale-park.org>
>

> The Town will hold a public hearing on Monday, June 4th at 7:30 p.m. to
solicit public input on future cable-related needs and interests.  We will
use this feedback to inform the Council and guide the negotiation process
for the Comcast franchise renewal.  If you are unable to attend the public
hearing but would like to provide comments, please email Town Administrator
Sara Imhulse at simhulse at riverdaleparkmd.gov by COB on Monday, June 4th.