[RP TownTalk] Public Hearing - June 4, 2012

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 19:11:37 UTC 2012

Friends and neighbors,

We are in the process of renegotiating the franchise agreement with Comcast
Cable (in league with most of the other municipalities in Prince George's
county) and the public hearing referenced below is a chance for you the
residents to share your thoughts on Comcast service. Our hope will be to
negotiate a new agreement that insures the best service we can get, at an
economical rate. If you have experience with Comcast--pro or con--that you
would like to share, please join us Monday at the public hearing, or email
your council member with your testimony.

Best wishes,

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor