[RP TownTalk] George Farrell, Long Time College Park Farmer's Market Vendor

Marita Novicky maritanovicky at gmail.com
Sat Jun 2 17:17:17 UTC 2012

Phil Miller of Miller's Farm informed me that George Farrell past away last
Tuesday.  You may have gotten to know Mr. Farrell at the College Park
Farmer's Market.  He was a kind and gentle fellow and I bought many plants
and vegetables from him over the years.   He was very helpful in educating
me how to plant and cultivate the bushes I bought from him.  His wife Mary
often stopped by the Market to check on George.  George always called Mary
"the boss"!  He will be missed.

Services are this afternoon at Redon Funeral Home in Lanham from 2-4:00
p.m.