[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 14:19:12 UTC 2012

Peggy, I believe your concern was addressed. What I recall from the
earlier emails is that it was suggested that anyone living in the
blocks that are affected can bring a request to the Town Council for
parking restrictions to be implemented.  If the situation is as you
describe, I'm confident they would react promptly to such a request.