[RP TownTalk] Energy focus group

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 15:00:35 UTC 2012

Friends and neighbors,

If you missed this in the Crier or previous posting its not to late to be a
part of this focus group and earn $50 to boot! There is still space
available!
*Talk about energy with your neighbors and get paid for your input! *
* *

The Town of Riverdale Park is working on developing a new energy program
for town residents, called Riverdale Park’s Small Town Energy Program
(STEP). To make sure this program reflects the needs of Riverdale Park
residents, we are putting together a small "focus group" meeting to discuss
key elements of the program and how it can best help residents save energy
and make their homes more energy efficient. This meeting is to refine the
STEP program, and is not a sales meeting in any way. The meeting will take
90 minutes and we will compensate you $50 for your time. The meeting will
take place at Town Hall, on the evening of Tuesday, June 5. We will provide
refreshments

*. *You must be a single family homeowner. Call 866-758-6289 (tollfree) to
find out more or to volunteer / register (space is limited to 20 and you
MUST be pre-registered to attend).

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor
Town of Riverdale Park, Maryland