[RP TownTalk] EXT : Town Talk and Town Announce

McDougall, Sherene (Law) Sherene.McDougall at ngc.com
Mon Jun 4 15:15:45 UTC 2012

I don't mind Town Announce and Town Talk being combined as one list.  Was not even aware of Town Announce existence.  I appreciate the notices about the town meetings etc.  The Crier arrives in the mail and most of the events/meetings listed have already taken place.  As Ms. Kelly suggested, the Crier should be sent electronically also.  One can always hit the "delete" button.  Thanks.

Sherene McDougall