[RP TownTalk] Town Talk vs. Town Announce

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 17:57:22 UTC 2012

My experience is the counterpoint to yours: I unsbscribed from Announce when the inestimable Ms. Kelly started forwarding all the content here, because it became redundant to be on both.

The plaintext format is a nice bonus to the current state of things, and I don't really care one way or the other because it requires no work on my part.  Selfishly I guess I like Ms. Kelly doing extra work because it saves me bothering to launch and close a PDF viewer.  ;-)

AF