[RP TownTalk] Town Talk vs. Town Announce

Liz LaGarde liz.lagarde at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 16:51:21 UTC 2012

I, too, wondered when I first moved to town why the lists were separate.  I
joined them all, but over the long haul I realized that the Town Announce
was not something I actually read with any regularity.  (This for two
reasons: I rarely can attend 7pm meetings since my commute precludes that,
and I also do not like the PDF style emails.)  I have since unsubscribed,
but still get the content from Kate which I usually just delete in my inbox.

If we are going to get the content one way or the other, my preference
would be to merge the two lists.

Liz LaGarde