[RP TownTalk] Local repairman for dishwasher

Marita Novicky maritanovicky at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 21:22:05 UTC 2012

Does anyone have a recommendation for a dishwasher repairman?  I'd like to
find a local that is good with dishwashers.  I've contacted Sears and heard
their spiel and I'd rather find a local guy if anyone is out there.  I have
a new (no older than 1.5 years old) Whirlpool Quiet Partner II that stopped
during its' rinse and drain cycle.  The panel seems to be the problem; it
won't light up or respond to touch.  Thanks for any help/advice/names you
may have.  Marita