[RP TownTalk] "off-topic" posts

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 17:11:37 UTC 2012

I'm on this list in order to know what's going on around me.  I don't care about the Bowie Bay Sox, but I do care about the Anacostia Watershed Society.  I know people who care aboput the Bay Sox and I'm sure someone cares about Hyattsville's Yoga.  AWS, this member says forget the chilling effect and keep me in the loop, via my town's list!  Anybody else have a news letter or item I might care about?  Send it here!  I'll probably delete it but I might not.

My $0.02
Andrew Farrington
Queensbury Road