[RP TownTalk] Bowie Baysox to Support War of 1812 Commemoration in Port Towns

Aaron Marcavitch acornhp at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 10:26:36 UTC 2012

All,

We have just gotten word that we have a small fundraiser for the
War of 1812 night at the Bowie Baysox and could use your help!  We have a War of 1812 Night at the Bowie Baysox on August 24.  You can help us make some money off of the night with the following code.
The code is WAR1812.  The code MUST be entered in All Caps
for the WAR part  I’ve attached the link to the ticket page for August
24.  In order to get the $5 benefit, the ticket MUST be purchased online
with the WAR1812 code which is entered in the Special Offer Code box at the
bottom of the page.  $5 of each $15 ticket sold this way will go to the
Battle of Bladensburg Commemoration.
https://www.ticketreturn.com/prod2/Buy.asp?EventID=79997

Please share to anyone you know!

Thanks,