[RP TownTalk] Maryland native trees and shrubs (Redbuds etc.) still available...

Bart Lawrence bartkathleen at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 19:26:23 UTC 2012

Believe it or not, the Hyattsville Elementary PTA still has some plants left over, mostly shrubs and trees. (Though, we have some herbaceous plants left.) The following is a list of what we have. If you’re interested in purchasing plants, please call me at 301-312-9170. We’ve cut are already very low prices in half. Tubelings are $2.50 and gallon pots are $6! After this weekend, the all go in the ground.
Thanks.
Bart Lawrence
Hyattsville, MD

Shrubs
Spirea latifolia (Meadowsweet) $2.50
Aronia arbutifolia (Red Chokeberry) $2.50
Cornus amomum (Silky Dogwood) $6
Ilex glabra (Inkberry) $2.50
Sambucus Canadensis (Elderberry) $2.50
Cephalanthus occidentalis (Buttonbush) $2.50
Ilex verticillata (Winterberry) $2.50
Cornus sericea (Redosier Dogwood) $2.50
Trees
Prunus serotina (Black Cherry) $6
Magnolia virginiana (Sweetbay Magnolia) $6
Cornus florida (Flowering Dogwood) $2.50
Cercis Canadensis (Eastern Redbud) $2.50
Amelanchier Canadensis (Canadian Serviceberry) $2.50