[RP TownTalk] Door to Door Saleman

Peggylint peggylint at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 18:53:47 UTC 2012

Just had a young man at my front door selling children's books.  Asked to see his license to solicit door to door and he showed me his county license.  I informed him he also needed one from the town and sent him on his way.  Told him where to go but I don't know if he followed through.  Just beware he is still out there.  He is a young white man, early 20's with a dark shadow, shaved beard, on his face.  He was nice and polite and wrote down what I told him and where I told him to go.

Peggy