[RP TownTalk] Important Storm-Related News

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 14:40:46 UTC 2012

Friends,

Please see below for some additional details.  Also, please note that
information is very fluid at this time and due to severe loss of power
throughout the County not all cooling stations are yet operational.
Riverdale Elem. was too small to handle all displaced families from Park
Tanglewood.

Take care and I'll try to keep you posted as I hear more from the County.
Dannielle