[RP TownTalk] Just Venting, nothing to see here.

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 15:38:07 UTC 2012

I was just spare-changed twice in one block while walking home from Exxon, by young men (18-22) in designer clothes (North Face, Adidas).  On a Sunday morning.  The first one I told, "I don't have any change," to which he asked if I had a dollar.  I said, "I'll tell you what I don't have, is a North Face jacket.  Can I have yours?". The second I told flat out, "Man, don't panhandle on this street.". He told me he wasn't panhandling, he just wanted something to drink.

Ugh.
Andrew Farrington
Queensbury Road