[RP TownTalk] Riverdale Park ArtsFest 2012 Manpower and volunteers NEEDED

CD Burton cdburton1989 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 10:59:37 UTC 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "CD Burton" <cdburton1989 at gmail.com>
Date: May 2, 2012 10:57 AM
Subject: Riverdale Park ArtsFest 2012 Manpower and volunteers NEEDED
To: <towntalk at riverdale-park.org>

The Riverdale Park ArtsFest 2012, is sure to be a crowd-pleaser. The
response to our Call for Artists has exceeded expectations. We certainly
hope you have set Sunday, May 6th aside to fellowship and celebrate
Riverdale Park style. We are currently in need of volunteers in the
following areas:

1. Set-up of Stage (Men needed) Friday afternoon
2. Parking lot transformation ---Saturday evening and early Sunday morning
3. Parking Attendants---direct vendors/patrons to designated parking
venues...offer directions----needed throughout the day on Sunday (age 17
and up)
4. Community table Volunteers--distribute information
5. Arts Council table (Current members....

If any of the above areas of need speak to you, please email Christina
Burton ASAP with your time availability.

Riverdale Park ArtsFest Volunteer Committee

Tell a friend, bring