[RP TownTalk] Town Center Market - now open!!

Sue Collins wheadle at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 12:51:44 UTC 2012

The Spiropoulos family has been such an integral part of our community for so long, I wanted to be there when they opened the doors on their new store.  While I was waiting, just about opening time, a BIG, well-defined rainbow appeared in the sky, and appeared to arch over the store; now if you believe in signs and portents like I do, how great of an omen is THAT?   A lovely way to inaugurate a new venture.

The store is very, very nice; a good variety of grocery items, wine, beer, etc.  I also like the fact you'll be able to get your coffee and such and have a seat inside or, when they get the tables set up, outside, as well.  Speaking of the outside, I love all the plants and flowers around the building!  All in all, an asset to our community.

Congratulations to the Spiropoulos family on the new store and I hope you have many, many years of success.