[RP TownTalk] Town Center Market

Dannielle Glaros dmglaros at gmail.com
Thu May 31 10:03:38 UTC 2012

If you haven't had a chance, please stop by and check out the new market.  I really enjoyed walking with my kids to pick up some ice cream and eating outside afterwards.  The wine and beer selection is great.  And, I was able to pick up some ciabatta bread!  It looks like they are carrying some specialty items that I usually can only find at the RP market on Thursday's.  They are still adding new inventory to the shelves.  I hear organic meats will be arriving soon.

PS if you are looking for a quick place to grab coffee in the morning, they also carry coffee and some to-go breakfast items.

Dannielle

Dannielle Glaros
Sent from my iPad