[RP TownTalk] Redistricting/gambling

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 11:46:38 UTC 2012

I agree with christina re schools. But the very
fact that they took the money from the school
funds shows they need more money to do
whatever they feel is necessary.  By allowing
our Maryland money to go outside to other
places only defeats our schools of getting
better.  We have to fight for our schools &
elect delegates who value education but we
also have to give the state the money it needs
to function to the best.  Nothing gets cheaper
in life financially.  So allowing Maryland money
to go outside our state makes no sense to me.
And if I am not mistaken in my understanding
of what Romney plans to do - to turn over to
the states what he feels the states should
financially take care of ---we are killing our
state by not taking our money back.