[RP TownTalk] Redistricting/gambling

OurDollMom at aol.com OurDollMom at aol.com
Sat Nov 3 12:04:12 UTC 2012

Re Bruce comment:  I agree with Bruce to a
point.  If our academic standards are lacking
-as I too believe -- we need to fight harder with
Repub & Democratic representatives & demand
more for our schools.....Band together in huge
groups.  But allowing our money to go elsewhere
is not helping us either. Nothing goes down
financially.  Everything costs more/more. Our
Democratic reps have to listen to us if they
want to be elected & so do the Republican
reps. So neither side is fighting hard enough
for our schools and we are not demanding
enough of both sides.  We have to assume
responsibility for who we elect & give them
the tools to work with.  So who is volunteering
to head up the Democrats & Republican
leaders & demand better education??? or
do we sit back on our fanny & pass the
blame?????? Do we throw our money
away or put it in our state where it belongs.