[RP TownTalk] Moreland Perkins has died

Audrey Bragg abragg7393 at aol.com
Fri Nov 16 15:23:15 UTC 2012

Thank you for that Sarah.  Moreland Perkins was a great person.  Even after he left the community to live in Fla.  You would often see him in town during the local elections at town hall  waiting for the results!  Interesting, Intelligent, Great Human Being....that's what comes to mind when I think of Moreland Perkins.
Audrey