[RP TownTalk] (no subject)

CD Burton cdburton1989 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 15:11:12 UTC 2012

I also, actually appreciated the detail and the time/effort spent by
Jeffrey to engage all who may want to attend. There is never too much
publicity. I've seen it in posted in many places. That's a good thing.
Perhaps for next year a survey from the town on musical
suggestions....personally not a lot speaks to the kids...i have three teens
with that opinion. Nevertheless...we will be there with bells on.

--
Christina D. Burton
Independent Consultant