[RP TownTalk] More Public Meetings on the Cafritz Project this week

Andrew Farrington skilletfries at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 16 13:44:47 UTC 2013

Is there anywhere the public can get a look at the preliminary and/or detailed site plans before the meeting?  It seems like Jenni Pompi at the Patch might have seen them, though she doesn't explicitly say so or link to them.  ( http://riverdalepark.patch.com/articles/cafritz-back-before-the-planning-board-in-may )

 -Andrew Farrington