[RP TownTalk] More Public Meetings on the Cafritz Project this week

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 14:19:18 UTC 2013

Andrew and all,

You can look at either at town hall during normal business hours. If you
cannot make that time we will coordinate to provide access.

As you can imagine, the plans represent a veritable mountain of paper and
the plans are folio sized so we cannot provide copies or complete
electronic versions. We do aim to provide electronic access via our web
site to reports and standard documentation.

Best wishes,

Vern