[RP TownTalk] Recycle Oil Station

Vernon Archer varcher at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:02:01 UTC 2013

Public Works Director Addison responded:

"We are having problems with the tank (the foundation has settled causing
oil to spill). We have a solution but we had to empty the tank and clean
the spill. Weather permitting we should have this problem resolved this
week."

I asked him to post this information at the receptacle. I apologize for any
inconvenience.

Vern

--
Vernon Archer, Mayor