[RP TownTalk] Litter Pickup

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 18:08:05 UTC 2013

Lou

You are missing the point.  There were numerous children playing outside
on my block at the time this litter detail passed through.  I don't
appreciate the Department of Corrections bringing convicted criminals
into the neighborhood to pickup trash.  There little trash on our street
anyway, the Town is constantly driving the street sweeper up and down
Taylor Road.

I like to hear from the Chief of Police, does he approve of this work
detail in the Town.  If so, what procedures are in place to monitor this
program.

*Safety is Everyone's Responsibility!*

James Holmes