[RP TownTalk] Litter Pickup

James D. Holmes jdholmes at comcast.net
Sun Aug 18 01:28:41 UTC 2013

Lou

Base on your rationale, it would be perfectly OK to have a Department of
Corrections work detail pickup trash at the Riverdale Park Elementary
School while children are present.  The volunteers would never harm a
child, for the fear of being incarcerated.

That rationale seems very risky, I am not a gambler, and I would never
put a child in harms way.

Hopefully other Riverdale Park residents will speak up to protect our
neighborhood children.

James Holmes