[RP TownTalk] *** PHISHING ***Re: Litter Pickup

David Lingua djlingua at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 27 15:26:15 UTC 2013

Thank you CM Ebbeler for the deference, however the area, more likely, is a "part" of either ward 2 or ward 4.
I use part generally, as the jurisdiction of the area described is under M-NCPPC. This is not to infer it is their issue to deal with, as the town does work with the commission on issues which affect the town. Last evening I discussed with Chief Morris the indigent population residing along the northeast branch. Chief Morris said he would bring the issue up later this week with Park Police Chief Brownlee. I have confidence in both departments working together to address this issue as they have to address others in the past. It would not surprise me to see other county departments / agencies become involved as well.
-David