[RP TownTalk] ISO local storage space

Alison Spain alisonspain at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 18:41:45 UTC 2013

Hello neighbors -

I am in search of some affordable/cheap storage space for some large
paintings that are presently sitting in my backyard in the snow. Space is
needed for 6 months plus or minus.  We are new to the area and the work was
too large to fit in my basement.

Dimensions needed are approximately 12' w x 6' h x 3' d.  Height and width
can be switched for storage in a high ceilinged locale.

Ideally, I would just tuck them into the back of some larger space, garage,
warehouse, shed, etc.  Climate controlled or at least not freezing would be
great. I hope to find some actual studio space next spring/summer.
 Suggestions or leads welcome.  Not looking for market rate storage units.
 Can either negotiate a rate or offer organizing (clutter busting) services
in return.  Also open to trading artwork.  Please respond off-list to:
alisonspain at gmail.com or 410-935-1815

Thanks!

Alison