[RP TownTalk] Fwd: PGCPS Copyright policy - from the School Board

Sarah Wayland sarah.wayland at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 11:25:07 UTC 2013

I heard back from Peggy Higgins, our school board member. She gave me
permission to share her letter, below.

that of a "first reader".  The first reader is where a proposed policy
is presented to the public to elicit comment before possible Board
action at a future meeting when the proposed policy comes back as a
"second reader". The first reader process to encourage input was
followed, the unintended consequences of the proposed policy were made
clear.  In response, the proposed policy was pulled to be reworked.

Yay, democracy!

-Sarah