[RP TownTalk] State of Maryland Property Tax Assessment

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Jan 6 17:44:03 UTC 2013

I agree 'not everything ... in the newspaper is believable' and I would
look askance at what may be a self serving comment by the plaintiff's
attorney.

What do you expect him to say in the uncontrolled court of public
opinion? It may prejudice his case to praise the town or its leaders,
not something the plaintiffs attorney is being paid to do.

I'm just saying.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org