[RP TownTalk] TownTalk Digest, Vol 78, Issue 7

Euniverz euniverz at aol.com
Wed Jan 9 15:10:07 UTC 2013

"Truth be told this list has become deadly quiet in the last few years.  Isurely would hope no one would discourage serious discussion here - "

Yes, I agree.  I no longer post opinions or agreements or disagreements anymore.  I've seen/heard/read my share of "shut ups and sit downs" here.  However, I do continue to check this list for lost and found pets; I think it's a very valuable resource for pet reunions.

Adrianne Lefkowitz
Madison Street