[RP TownTalk] Fw: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Calvert House has a Groupon today

Melissa Avery m.avery at rocketmail.com
Thu Jan 10 00:48:40 UTC 2013

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Melissa Avery <m.avery at rocketmail.com>
To: "HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com" <HOPE_in_Hyattsville at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, January 9, 2013 7:45 PM
Subject: Re: [HOPE_in_Hyattsville] Calvert House has a Groupon today

Sunday Jazz Brunch starts this Sunday at the Calvert House!!!
Magic Ray  Trio Jazz
Please come and enjoy a great brunch this Sunday January 13th, at the Calvert House !!:00 to 2:00.
This is a new offering for our community. Fantastic food and fantastic live music.
We are hoping the community will support our fine neighborhood musicians and help make this brunch a success.
No need to go to Georgetown or Gallery Place to enjoy the same kind of experience.