[RP TownTalk] Relocating to area

Jim Kenney kenney.jim at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:07:16 UTC 2013

Hi - I'm relocating this Spring and considering Riverdale Park as an option. My partner and I would be buying a house and commuting to DC for work.

I'm posting here to get some information on a couple things about the community.

- Status of the redevelopment of the Cafritz Development.  The last post I saw on the RethinkCollegePark blog suggests it is up in the air still as to whether it is going forward (See
http://rethinkcollegepark.net/blog/2012/7119/). If its going forward, when will it get started?

- Commuting to DC - MARC train or Greenline.  What do most people take?  MARC train is walkable but runs less frequent. Is the Greenline at PG plaza walkable and safe in the morning and evening?

Thanks,
Jim

Sent from my iPad