[RP TownTalk] on the subject of dangerous intersections: Old Dumm's Corner

Dwight Holmes dwightrholmes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:31:52 UTC 2013

I've learned something. Apparently these are known as "bollards," or
"traffic bollards".  And they come in different shapes and sizes - and can
even be soft, if you have a soft place in your heart for people driving on
the wrong side of the road headed directly at you.

http://www.esi.info/detail.cfm/Haldo-Developments-Ltd/Halo-traffic-bollard/_/R-31301_IP333SP