[RP TownTalk] 410 pedestrian crosswalk, median near Beale Circle

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sat Jan 26 19:08:19 UTC 2013

People feeling the need to use the median cut from west bound 410 onto
East Beale (then Queensbury to Rt 1 south), is just another result of
the failed intersection of 410/Rt 1. Those consequences has been
discussed here time and time again, even last week. Town officials from
the Mayor on down, have been working with State and County looking for
any solution/relief for years.

It always seems to boil down to state money and priorities.

As an aside, those that feel smaller/cheaper Government is better should
keep these and other issues in mind as we approach the budget season
nationally and locally.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org