[RP TownTalk] 410 pedestrian crosswalk, median near Beale Circle

Lou King lking at knob.com
Sun Jan 27 19:50:41 UTC 2013

I don't mean to be a curmudgeon Lora, but...
We, I'm sure, are talking about the only place in PG County where there
is an intentional hump, as big as a speed bump, involved in making a
legal left turn.

You plead the safety of you left turn by stating that there were no
other cars in the area ... except of course the police car you did not
see right behind you. I guess you are lucky that is all you did not notice.

As for your embarrassment in front of your "Beale Cir. neighbors" to
paraphrase Darwin, 'Dumb is supposed to hurt, it improved the species.'

It seems to me that the objective of the traffic stop has been achieved.
I dough you (and now others) will make the same illegal left turn across
the median strip onto east Beale Cir. And the object lesson did not cost
you any real money or physical injury.

Lou
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop HTML mail - www.asciiribbon.org